Sunday, October 5, 2008

One day and counting....

Most of the "goodbyes" have been made. My bags are nearly packed and I am ready to... go? For the most part I am excited, but I too am finding myself a bit sad. Although I know Lennox, although I know people where I am going, it is always difficult to leave home. I recently realized that the 9 months I spent here in Nashville is the most time I have spent anywhere since 2004! Progress is being made! My routine, my family, my friends, my car, my job, MY LIFE! Soon I will have a reinvented one over that way, but until then, I will bounce back-and-forth between feelings of excitement and anxiety. Until Australia....

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sweet blog...I'm quite impressed. I can't wait to see some pictures! Be careful on your journey across the ocean!